The Vitality British 10K London Run provides a unique opportunity for corporate Britain to enter teams of employees within the corporate team division to give something back to the charity / community of each company’s choice within Great Britain.
British companies can enter teams of employees in groups of six (no upper limit up to race limit is reached) to run and raise funds for any charity (or community project) of each companies choice.
All you have to do is download an application form and return it by email.
If you have any questions please call: 0845 458 1412 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All corporate team application forms must be received by Wednesday 29th June 2016 when entries will close.
What do I get for my entry fee?
1. A free finishers technical t-shirt from race partner Brooks.
2. An epic finishers medal.
3. Latest generation chip timing (live results and text message with your official time).
4. Premium goody bag.
5. Regular drink stations.
6. Official event programme.
7. A prize for the fastest team and a prize for the team that raised the most money for charity is up for grabs.
8. Traffic-free roads through the heart of central London.
9. Secure bag-drop and changing facilities.
10. Post-race massage.
11. Training Plans.
12. Professionally organised with full medical support.